The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
A Gestalt truism that we witness daily as helpers in our work with individuals and families. Collaborative energy can launch us into a place that we wouldn’t have considered before.
True Balance is an invitation only membership group where we are looking for clinically attuned, engaged helping professionals looking to invest time and energy to a collaborative group process.
Moving your practice forward, one step at a time.
If you would like to be a part of this growing collective, please contact Vivian Morgan, MS, LCPC at 443.377.0546 or email@example.com for more information.
Join the True Balance Counseling Collective for a trial offer of $9.95 a month, which includes:
- Website presence: Your profile, picture, and address on the True Balance website
- Bi-monthly Newsletters: featuring therapist and professional offerings. This newsletter is shared on area email groups (such as Therapists-Network listserv) and can be forwarded to clients and other professionals
- Mentoring: One on one mentoring to see how we can promote your practice and work, to reach as many clients as possible.
- Monthly peer supervision meetings for licensed professionals: topics related to current trends in practice, and clinical case reviews, held here at True Balance Counseling Collective in Lutherville, MD
- Meditations: these are held monthly at TBCC to promote peace and well-being
- Networking events: some events are for True Balance members only to facilitate our own growing network, and some include area professionals in order to advance our own professional network. Networking is really just meeting people and sharing the work you love!
After 1 month, your subscription will increase to $18.95. You can cancel at any time.
Our Mission: To provide an online and on-site support network for helping professionals in the Baltimore area and surrounding counties.
The vision for True Balance is for professionals to discover a supportive place where healing professionals can meet, group, and find common ground in providing the care they believe in. See our subscription page for more information on what membership offers.
Please contact Vivian Morgan for more information about this collective and how you can be part of this vision: 443.377.0546 or firstname.lastname@example.org